Control panel overview
Learn to find your way around the control panel.
The control panel is accessed from the Edit Page menu and allows the site (or section) administrator to control and monitor five main areas:
- Structure - allows the addition, deletion and modification of Firefly sites and sections.
- Reports - displays reports on hits, broken links, structure and permissions as well as what's new and what's old.
- Advanced - for systems managers only.
- Users - not relevant if users and groups are drawn from the Windows Active Directory or by integration with the school MIS. Otherwise these tools are used to manage users and groups created in Firefly itself.
- Plugin Configuration - reports, behaviour and attendance data as displayed on the Parent Portal student profiles can be configured here.
Only users with the highest access levels will be able to view all five section tabs. Those with restricted editing rights will see fewer tabs.