Preparing for a planning meeting
Prepare for the planning meeting so that Firefly can be rolled out to the school as effectively as possible.
The planning meeting covers:
- choosing a theme and deciding logo and colour options
- discussing issues around setting up a suitable menu structure
- discussing options for training and roll-out of Firefly
- checking any issues around migration of any pre-existing content
- checking the progress of installation and MIS integration, and identifying any possible holdups
The meetings generally take around 2 hours although it's helpful to allow a little room to spill over if required. It is also helpful to have access to a PC with internet access.