Consider a training option for next year
We've put together a selection of training options that you can make use of to make sure that new staff and those who might need a reminder have the opportunity to make the most from Firefly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Step by step tutorial - videos and tutorials to get anyone started using Firefly for the first time.
- Online training - your group of new staff can have a dedicated session over the web with one of our experienced trainers.
- Training visit - book a visit from one of our trainers to cover new staff induction (we'll do our best to fit another session for advanced users at the same time!)
- Free webinars - join online for a 30min seminar on a focused aspect of Firefly use.
- Refresher training - book a trainer either online or for a visit where we can make sure everyone is making the most of Firefly and any new features.
- Workshops - come and take part in a day of practical, hands-on training led by one of our experienced Firefly Consultants with opportunities to ask questions and discuss ideas.
Please contact email@example.com to book a session or for more details.
Firefly Learning Conference 2016
Our next conference will be in Birmingham on 15th November 2016. It's a great chance to hear the latest from the Firefly team and meet other schools and hear how they are using Firefly in their schools. The conference is free to attend and you can book your place here.