New academic year checklist
Here's a handy checklist to go through in advance of teachers and students returning for the new academic year. Each item links to one of our articles with more help and detailed instructions.
Please remember, we're here to help! Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Are there users in the youngest year group e.g. Year 7?
- Can these new users log in successfully?
- Have logging in instructions been sent to new users?
- Are the timetables published in the MIS?
- Have any profile permissions that were changed at the end of the last year been restored?
- Use 'View Site As' to check that a sample of new and existing users have timetables
- Have all last year's tasks been archived and removed from everyone's dashboard?
- Have new staff been offered initial training?
- Have existing staff been offered any refresher training
- Have you and your project team booked into the Firefly Learning Conference 2015?
Locally hosted schools only
- Have you carried out any infrastructure changes that may impact Firefly's performance?
- Are you up-to-date with the latest Firefly version?
- Have you run the health check recently?
Have an excellent start to the term from all of the Firefly team!