These are just a few of the webinars we have run either just before school or at lunchtime. When you register for a webinar, you will be sent a link to its recording.
Click on the links to see a recording of the last webinar on that subject
- Firefly 6: Setting tasks in Firefly 6 - take a look at the new homework setting process in Firefly 6
- Working with News Items - how to use newsfeed, create news categories and use the New template.
- Using pages collaboratively - how to manage your pages: permissions, location, student access and other tools that can be found in the editing menu.
- Using the dashboard - how to use the dashboard to organise yourself and your students, set and monitor tasks and communicate with others.
- Encouraging discussion using blogs and forums - creating different types of blogs, using tags to search for specific topics, setting up and using forums.
- Quizzes and self-marking tests - how to create pages that students can interact with and various ways you can use Firefly to assess their understanding of a topic.
- Using resources from around the web - how to add material from a variety of sources, (videos, web pages, interactive resources) to your Firefly page.
- Working with documents - working with documents and file lists.
- Working with video - adding videos from a range of sources including Youtube, Vimeo and uploading videos you have created yourself.
- All about images - using images and galleries on your pages, editing galleries, using images as links.
- Working with text - adding and formatting text, working with links.
- Page templates - working with assignment and form templates.