Navigating to websites, pages and files
As well as creating automatic links to sub-pages, you can link to websites, files and other pages within your site.
You can choose between:
- A page on another site
- A page on this site
- A file
For each link to a page on another site, enter:
- the site address (URL) e.g. hubblesite.org.
- the title you would like to display e.g. "Hubble website".
Links to other websites will automatically open in a new tab or window.
Choose Select Page and then select a page from the site menu (shown below).
Choose Select File.
You can add links to files in the following ways:
- by selecting a file that is already on Firefly
- by using Select Files From Your Computer to browse your device for the file you want
- by dragging and dropping a file into the box
You can mix up any of the linking options in one navigation.