Configuring your school proxy
Add your Firefly site to the proxy exceptions list via Group Policy.
You may find that some users are not able to access all Firefly features otherwise.
- Go to Windows Start menu > Administrative tools > Group Policy Management.
- Expand Domains.
- Right-click on the relevant policy and select Edit.
- Expand User Configuration and then Policies.
- Go to Windows Settings, select Internet Explorer Maintenance > Connection, then Proxy Settings.
- Tick Enable proxy settings, enter your current proxy server information and under Exceptions add your current Firefly site address.
We suggest whitelisting view.officeapps.live.com as well in order to avoid any problems with displaying Office documents.