Configure your iCal calendar so you can add it to a Firefly page.
- Find the calendar you would like to add to the page.
- Make the calendar public.
- Find and select the iCal button.
- Copy the URL.
- In Firefly, select Edit Page then choose More > Calendar.
- Select Google, Yahoo! or iCal Calendar and choose External Website as the source. Paste the URL into the address box.
- Select your display style and date range, then choose Done.
Follow the instructions in this article to configure Exchange to output an iCal feed for the calendar you wish to publish. You should be able to obtain an address (URL) that ends with .ics.